Hailey made a video last week, and I think it’s absolutely hysterical. Since she’s not your kid, you probably won’t find it nearly as amusing, but you will be hard-pressed to find a more pleasant way to waste six minutes of your life. I mean, you’re here, so you obviously have some free time.
A few notes before you begin:
- The Tinker Bell kitchen that Hailey refers to is indeed for sale. If you’re interested, she would like $15 (negotiable), cash only, local pick-up only.
- The ‘Billy’ Hailey talks about is Billy Bretherton, from the A&E television series, Billy the Exterminator. She LOVES that show. Yes, there are some curse words and Billy’s mom does set his brother up on a blind date, but I’d rather have the kids watching that than The Suite Life on Deck.
- Notice that the music is blaring, the television is on, and I left Evan in the bathroom off-camera, calling out, ‘Mommy, can you wipe me?’. (I am currently responsible for wiping 50% of the asses in the household.) This is what benign neglect looks like, people. Take notes.
- The paper with the chicken line that Hailey wrote is a reference to another YouTube video the kids found online: http://youtu.be/YjVKYzy4ek8
- And yes, the memory foam mattress topper is awesome.
Has that piqued your interest? Are you prepared to see six minutes of the life of a seven-year old? Here it is: